-->

Notification

×

Iklan

Halaman

Iklan

Indeks Berita

Tag Terpopuler

Not Urging Hailey to Get Pregnant Fast, Justin Bieber: That's Her Body

Kamis, 12 Agustus 2021 | Agustus 12, 2021 WIB | 0 Views Last Updated 2022-01-26T17:05:51Z

Not Urging Hailey to Get Pregnant Fast, Justin Bieber: That's Her Body

Appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Justin Bieber revealed the reason he and his wife, Hailey, have not been blessed with children. 


Two years into Hailey's marriage, Justin mentioned having children, all left to his wife. 


Whether it's a matter of numbers or when Hailey feels ready to get pregnant.


"I'm going to have as many (kids) as Hailey wants," Bieber said as quoted by ET Online, Wednesday (2/12/2020). "I want to have a small family. It's her body and whatever she wants to do," said the 26-year-old singer. When it comes to the number of children, Justin is not sure, but he suspects his wife just wants to have a few children.


Regarding those who do not have children, Justin said that there was actually no problem. However, he thinks of Hailey who he thinks is still not ready and Bieber respects that.


"I think Hailey still has something she wants to perfect as a woman and I don't think she's ready yet, I think that's okay," Justin said. In an interview with Vogue, Hailey mentioned that there are no plans to have children in the next few years. But in an interview with Vogue Arabia in 2018, Hailey said she couldn't wait to have children. "I love kids and I can't wait to have my own. I'd rather say it's closer to reality now," Hailey said at the time.

Formulir Kontak

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

×
Berita Terbaru Update